Here comes a simple but exceptionally tasty snack, perfect for these cold evenings. Warning: highly addictive.
You can thank me later.
What you need:
A bag of chopped kale (for super quick preparation)
What to do:
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degrees celsius
2. Line a baking tray or two with baking paper
3. Ensure that the kale is completely dry and place in a large bowl
4. Drizzle over the olive oil and massage into the kale
5. Add the sea salt, some cinnamon and chilli flakes and mix well
6. Spread the kale onto the baking trays in a single layer to ensure maximum crispiness
7. Bake for 15-20 mins until crisp, but still green
8. Cool, and eat.